Enjoy a Special Rate for your Medical Check-up as our TDVL Trainee
Published on April 11, 2023
Thinking of pursuing a career as a taxi driver? Apply your Taxi Driver’s Vocational Licence (TDVL) with us to enjoy a few perks!
First, you will need to follow these steps before you apply for our TDVL course:
1. Submit an application for your TDVL here to obtain the Land Transport Authority (LTA) approval letter.
2. Bring the LTA approval letter along and head down to our Training Hub at 600 Sin Ming Avenue, Level 1, Singapore 575733, to enjoy a special rate for your medical check-up and more!
Other perks for our TDVL trainees
Aside from special rates for your medical check-up, enjoy these other perks as our TDVL trainee:
• High passing rates
• Learn under a team of experienced trainers
• Studying at a centrally-located training hub (we also have classes at Jurong East!)
• Free refreshments
• Free parking
Who can apply for our TDVL course?
Interested to train with us? Make sure you meet these regulatory requirements:
• At least 30 years old
• Singapore Citizen
• Possess a valid Class 3/3A driving licence
• Have a GCE “O” or “N” levels, with at least a D7 grade in English or a Level 3 pass in the Workplace Literacy (WPL) Programme for Listening, Reading and Speaking
For the full guide on the TDVL application process, read our article here.
What to expect as a taxi driver
Being a taxi driver means being your own boss, having flexible working hours and deciding your driving routes for the day. You can also work in the comforts of your car, rain or shine.
What’s more, you have the freedom to drive around the island and explore new sights and food options! You can even meet passengers that come from all walks of life.
Other benefits* when join us as a hirer on a one** or two-year contract include:
• Zero deposit
• Sign-on contract incentives of up to $6,500
• Rental-free days
• Loyalty Scheme (Get up to $6 off your daily rental)
• ERP reimbursements
• In-house discounted fuel rates at seven kiosks
• Booking jobs and street hail customers
• Prolonged Medical Leave Insurance Policy
• Drive and Save Scheme
• Medical MediSave Top-Up Scheme and more!
**Excluding hirers under the “No-Frills” scheme.
Moreover, if you’re a new hirer who has graduated from our TDVL course, you can enjoy these perks^:
• Mentorship during the first three months of driving
• Free 10-day taxi rental if you choose to drive a hybrid taxi
• Free 12-day taxi rental if you sign up for a six-month contract with us (plus, enjoy rental rates from as low as $75 daily, and receive a $1,000 security deposit top-up by us)
Keen to take your TDVL course with us? Find out more and register here.
Follow us on Facebook for more taxi driver-related news here.